After detecting a leakage, the Leak Detector triggers a Hub to activate the Smart Valve instantly.
* This system requires a Leak Detector and an Smart Hub.
The device is compatible with in most smart home systems and always warns you of any flood or leakage.
The TWV with one battery can last over 2 years under normal usage.
- Battery-powered, working up to two years
- Working up to two years: our valve, designed for ultra-low energy consumption, operates on batteries that can last up to two years, ensuring long-term, reliable service with minimal maintenance.
- The clump version - installation without removing the existing valve body
- Effortlessly attach our TWV directly onto your existing water shut-off valve. There’s no need to dismantle anything — it’s all about convenience and saving time and money.
- Support manual control and automation simultaneity:
- Our valve combines automated smart home integration with the practicality of manual control. This feature ensures reliability, providing a hands-on solution during unexpected situations, while still delivering the everyday ease of automation.
- Designed for Home Assistance, support ZHA
- Designed with Home Assistant users in mind, our device integrates flawlessly, support ZHA for a slick smart home experience.
- Support Zigbee2MQTT
- Embrace the versatility with our device's Zigbee2MQTT compatibility, and work with a diverse range of smart home gadgets.
- Actual status
- Stay in the loop with instant updates on your valve's status right within Home Assistant, so you’re always in the know on whether it's open or closed.
- Ingress Protection (IP65)
- Completely protected against dust and capable of withstanding water immersion. It’s built tough, for peace of mind indoors and out.